Monday, January 21, 2008

Canine Cakes


Yasser's birthday treats - carrot, zucchini and peanut butter cake with dog friendly carob frosting, yoghurt drops and mint and peanut butter biscuits on the side - Mmmmmm!
Plus a squeaky toy on top. I think the kelpies were more interested in that.
I also made his biscuit platter - happily shared with the bluey and the kelpies. Cruz's birthday is next up - don't know what 'theme' cake I will make for that. I was particularly pleased with the one I made for Jack last year - pale green frosting with a white (icing) sheep on top. The photo is in my work computer, will post it later if I can find it.

Love spoiling my dogs on their birthdays - and the look on their faces digging into their slice of cake makes it all worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia

    Congratulations on the Kelpie Clan's new website and for sharing your training tips. Your site is looking terrific! I anxiously await the pic of Jack's birthday cake.

    Cheers
    - k.

    ReplyDelete